Monday 3 March 2014

☆ Pastel Morgue Storenvy Suspender Skirt Review ☆


☆ Pastel Morgue Storenvy Suspender Skirt Review 
Shipping: Free!
It was sent 3 days after I paid for it. Once it was posted Thala, from Pastel Morgue, sent me a email with information about my order and with helpful tips of what to do if anything went wrong. It was polite, straightforward and I felt like if there was an issue she would have been easy to talk to. It arrived in a thick plastic envelope about 14 days after it was marked as posted. The garment was in it's own plastic and was undamaged in transit. That's a good shipping service in my opinion.


Item/Quality:
The garment can be worn as just a high waisted skirt or with the suspenders attached. They fasten on with buttons and have two button holes so the straps can be adjusted to two different lengths. There were a few extra threads on my item but they were clipped off easily. The material is a nice cotton blend, and not to heavy. On my shape the skirt is quite short. I have to wear shorts or a petticoat underneath it so you can't see my bum. I'm looking for a good petticoat and will recommend one when I buy it. I really love this skirt, its so cute and looks great with a printed tee and printed tights.

Overall:
This was a great bargain for this skirt, it looks adorable and I love it even if it is a little short on me. This was a really smooth easy process with the seller and I would not hesitate to buy from her again ^.^

†††

2 comments:

  1. OMG ITS SO CUTE! I just found your blog! Glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >< i like it, because the quality looks great, but is not in stock... *cries*

    ReplyDelete