Monday 3 March 2014

♡ Black Milk Adventure Time Swimsuit Review ♡

  BlackMilk Adventure Time Wolfpack Swimsuit Review

Shipping: Free, express post (in Australia)
It arrived in its usual shiny black envelope. This order took a bit longer to process than normal, it took about 5 days after I paid for it to be sent but arrived with in 2 working days of being posted.


Item/Quality/Price:
I got rid of my old bikinis for this series from BlackMilk. Picking a favourite design was so hard but I went for this one because I figured it would look great as a body suit too. It is a light, stretchy material. When stretched it doesn't go see through. I have been swimming in a pool and a lake so far wearing it and it is a great swimming suit. It looks awesome, has a lovely cut so I don't have to worry about popping out or getting a wedgie when I dive into the water haha.


It was expensive, the most I have ever paid on swimmers. But I knew it was going to be and I really wanted it so I was willing to pay for it.

Overall:
A great, flattering swimsuit. It is pricey, shipping was slower than normal but still arrived in about 7 working days after being paid for. I have never been disappointed with the service or quality from BlackMilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment