Monday 3 March 2014

❤ Sandysshop Sponsored Review ❤




Use the code CULTFAWN for 10% off your order ❤

Shipping:
They arrived 10 days after they were posted which was great! Packed nice and neatly in a thick yellow envelope. They were in their own individual plastic and undamaged when I opened them.



Price/Item Quality:
The studded socks, I was a little worried about the studs and the elastic. I thought the studs may be glued on and they would peel off in the wash. Nope, they are stitched on with elastic. Awesome! If they were to somehow come off I can just stitch them on again. So that was good. The elastic, I was worried would stretch after one wear or fall down easily. I have worn the a couple of times and not had to pull them up once! They are really comfy and look great. I have paid more for just plain thigh highs so I think they are really good for their price!

The first thing I noticed about the pink stripe mock sock tights is they are quite long. So these are great for taller people. Super comfy, good sturdy material, I don't feel like I have to worry about ladders or holes forming. They look fantastic, worth every penny and I can't wait to wear them more as the weather gets cooler.

The gothic rose corset tights you do have to be a little careful with when you are putting them on. Because of the corseted sides and the netted fabric means it can be a bit fiddly to get on and you need to be careful to not tear or catch on the fabric. Other than they are gorgeous! Well made and look great under a pair of shorts.

I fell in love with the unicorn ice cream tights as soon as I saw them! Super cute design. They fit really well and are made of a thick, strong nylon. They seem like they will last a long time and the print doesn't crack or split when stretched. They are great quality and an awesome design, the price is very decent for what you get!


Communication:
Sandy, the owner of the store, is so nice. Very polite and easy to talk to, even with english not being her first language. She really is a delight to work with and she has a wonderful store :3

Overall:
Sandysshop is a great little store. The owner is a honey, a pleasure to work with. All her tights are well priced and great quality and she is always getting new and unique styles in, a lot of them I have never seen in other stores! I'd highly recommend checking out her store if you are looking for a neato pair of tights~

❤ Use the code CULTFAWN for 10% off your order ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment