Monday 3 March 2014

† Dolls Kill - Lip Service & Toki Doki Review †



† Dolls Kill - Lip Service & Toki Doki Review †
Lip Service Desperately Seeking Daggers leggings - $40 Sale 50% off: $20
Toki Doki Blind Box - $12 Sale 50% off: $6


Shipping: $20
It was shipped just a few hours after I paid for it and I received it a bit over a week later. The website says 4 days for delivery, it took 7 working days to get to me. That is still good but when the site says 4 days and I don't get it in 4 days I do get anxious. Luckily it was all trackable by DHL and I could see where it was and what time it left each location, all the way to Australia. So even though it was late, by only a few days, I would say their shipping is very reasonable. It was in good sturdy packaging, and surprisingly my blind box wasn't squashed in transit.

Price:
The total, including shipping, was $46. For the quality of the leggings and the figurine I think it was fairly decent. I bought these when there was a 50% off sale at Dolls Kill. I was super excited about the leggings because they were something that had been on my wish list. The figurine, I love Toki Doki, but I mostly decided to throw that in so I would be actually still be saving a little on the leggings haha. Turns out I was actually saving big time on the Toki Doki figurine too.



Item/Quality:
For the blind box I actually think I got a good deal. For me to by from the Toki Doki website the figurine would be $8 but the shipping for just the 2 inch figure would have been $50 (what the actual fuck...how can it be that expensive?!). Sadly it wasn't the design I wanted from the Unicornos, but that's the whole idea of a blind box haha. It is a well made very cute vinyl figurine is a great addition to my collection of figurines.

The leggings are super comfy. I love their design and they fit really well. They are well made, cotton and elastic material, made in the USA. They have a sturdy zip at the back and you cant see my undies through them when I bend over (big bonus when it comes to leggings!) My ass looks nice in them too ;D

Overall:
Would buy from Dolls Kill again, they were super fast at processing and I could not find a problem at all with my order. I am even more sold on the brand Lip Service, beautiful clothes that are well made and affordable! 

†††




No comments:

Post a Comment