Monday 3 March 2014

♥ Luna Doll Sponsored Review ♥


Buy them HERE!
Price: $27

These are a great pair of leggings. The fabric breathes nicely and is stretchy so it is a generous fit. They are well made, no loose threads and sturdy materials. Great quality! The price is super decent in my opinion!


Item:
I got a size small and they fit really well with room to spare. They are not too long and not too short (I dislike leggings that are too high above the ankle when they are not meant to be!) Comfy but very flattering. Made of ... they are light, silky to the touch, but don't really create static electricity. They breathe so I have been able to get away with wearing them in this warmer weather. The print is gorgeous, this depiction of the sun and moon have a nostalgic effect on me. My favourite mug, that has been in out cupboard for as long as I can remember has a similar design, and we have had garden sculptures/ornaments in our yard like them too since I was a baby. I adore this motif! It's pretty versatile too in what styles it can be worn with.


Packaging/Shipping:
They came in a plastic envelope with no tears, not even a dirty mark on the outside. Inside the leggings were neatly wrapped up in tissue paper with a cute sticker to seal them. They arrived a week ago on the 8th of January. Shipping was a little slower than normal given it was the holidays, New Year and Christmas, and they were sent before Christmas. Not including the holidays they took probably under 3 weeks to get to me which is great.

Overall:
I have had heaps of compliments already about them and I have only worn them twice! Vivien is lovely to work with, polite and helpful, she is very approachable if you have any questions. I was over the moon (haha pun) with how wonderful these leggings are, I highly recommend them if you are looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment