Monday 3 March 2014

† Choies Suspender Skirt Review †

† Choies Suspender Skirt Review †
Bought from Choies


Price: $39.00 $19.90 (New Member discount)
I think the original price is a bit much for the quality of the product but when you join up and make an account with Choies you earn points which can be spent to discount the price. The discounted price is much more reasonable.
This dress is no longer available from Choies, but I have seen it elsewhere.

Shipping: Free
It took about 2 weeks to get to me with a tracking number, so I was able to track my item. I think this was really reasonable. They offer express shipping too though if you are in a hurry.

Item/Quality:
This dress is super cute, I really do love it but I have to say I'm also a little disappointed. When it arrived it had a few loose/extra threads which were easily cut off. The biggest downfall with this dress is the fabric and design. I had to add a clasp over the top of the zip because otherwise the zip would just keep falling undone through out the day. The fabric, polyester I believe, after one wash started to ball up and become rough. I still wear it but the fabric is looking a lot shabbier so I can't pull it off for some occasions.


Overall:
A really cute dress, I got what I paid for but only because of a discount. This dress, in my opinion, is not quite worth $40. Choies seem to be a reliable company, their shipping service was excellent and they give a generous amount of points for your first purchase. This is the only thing I have bought from them so I can't comment on the quality/price of all of their products.


No comments:

Post a Comment