Monday 3 March 2014

☽ † Glitterhell Decarabia Sweater Review † ☾

☽ † Glitterhell Decarabia Sweater Review † ☾

Bought from: Sugar Coated Sprinkles (Storenvy / Etsy)
Originally from: Glitterhell


Price: $36
The item is secondhand, only worn once. It was lovely and clean when I got it. The original price from Glitterhell is $40. I have been dying for one of these ever since I laid eyes on it but I always miss out on restocks at Glitterhell because they sell out so quickly and I'm probably in the worst possible timezone to try and get one. I think for the quality, the original design that both prices are fair to ask.

Shipping: $5.40
Shipped from the UK to me in Australia. Shipped three days after I paid for it, it took about 2 weeks to get to me. I think the price of shipping is really reasonable. It arrived in a yellow envelope that was lined with bubble wrap so it was nice and safe, however the tape that had secured the opening, even though it was adorable Rilakkuma tape,  had come loose so when I got it the sweater was poking out. Luckily it didn't get dirty or damaged so I'm happy.


Item:
It is a basic sweater from American Apparel with a gorgeous design printed on to it. The sweater is a lot lighter than I was expecting, thinner too but a scorching Summer is on the way so that's a good thing. It is so comfortable, the sleeves are so long yet it is the perfect size. I don't like sweaters with sleeves that don't reach past my wrists! So this is the perfect style of sweater for me.

Communication:
Rachel from Sugar Coated Sprinkles was so very helpful. I pestered her with so many questions but she answered all of them politely and quickly. I bought the sweater from her Storenvy store but used Etsy to get in contact with her. She was a delight to buy from.

Extras:
Along with the sweater there was a cute little business card and a cherry lolly, that I ate while I was panicking about bush fires. While I didn't stop panicking it did taste good.


Overall:
Glitterhell has amazing products and I am over the moon I managed to get my hands on one of their things. I've got my eye on a few shirts too. Hopefully I will be able to grab some in the next restock! Sugar Coated Sprinkles made it possible this time and I'm so thankful. She has wonderful handmade products too! Both are top notch businesses who should be proud of their wonderful products ^.^

Check out Sugar Coated Sprinkles and Glitterhell for great creepy cute & pastel goth products~

†††

No comments:

Post a Comment