Friday 7 February 2014

Topshop Online Review

 Go to Topshop

I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early April 2013 before I had this blog. This is not a sponsored review 


Topshop Online Review
This as my first time buying from Topshop. With it’s fame it was guaranteed to be reliable but I still want to review it and the stuff I bought.

Dweeb Crop Top £7:
I really like it. It’s exactly as described and I couldn’t help myself. It’s 100% cotton, comfortable and is a good quality make. This shirt should last me a while.

Hinge Detail Belt £10:
A decent wide belt, made of polyurethane. I really like the design of this belt but you really have to know what to wear with it because of how high up it has to sit. 

Price:
The original price of the shirt was £10 but I got it as it went on sale for £7. That is a really good price for this shirt. The belt’s original price was £20 but I got it for £10, also a much better price than the original. I think the original price was pretty hefty for the belt for what it is, the reason I bought it was because it became half price. I feel that way with a lot of Topshop’s products. For the quality of the products I think they ask a little too much generally speaking. I suppose its the name and their collaborations with Kate Moss that are responsible for that.

Shipping:
It was £9, that was a slight deterrent for me. However the shipping was quick, it came in spotty packaging which was pointless but nice. The belt’s shape got a little warped in transit but nothing a few wears wouldn’t fix. They do deals like free shipping when you spend over £50 but I didn’t really want to spend that much, especially on my first time shopping there.

Overall:
Topshop is pricey for what it sells in my opinion. I think the best time to buy from them is when the item goes on sale. Be cautious of shipping, it’s borderline too much. Despite this I’m completely comfortable with my purchases and if i did see something really nice at a reasonable price I probably wouldn’t hesitate buying from them again. Though to avoid shipping costs I might go to the store in the city next time.
†††

No comments:

Post a Comment