Saturday 8 February 2014

Sweet Deco Phone Cover Samsung Galaxy S2 - eBay Auction Item


I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early May 2013 before I had this blog. This is not a sponsored review 


Shipping: $6.50. 
Arrived reasonably quickly and packed in protective bubblewrap so it was safe in transit and got to me in one piece.

Item: 
It’s exactly as described. I definitely got what I paid for, fits my phone well. Though the little pom poms have a habit of collecting lint. It is really cute though and well made.

Price: 
Well it was an auction and I think I got it for the starting price, no one else bid. $11.99. So all up it cost me $18.99. For a decoden case that’s not so bad.

Communication: 
I’m only putting this down because I did have a problem with this. I accidentally ordered the wrong size case in the same design. I contacted them to see if I could cancel my order and got  a really confusing response. I contacted them again and got no response at all. I put it down to a language barrier. So I bought and paid for this case and had to leave the other one unpaid for. Sadly that meant a decrease in my buyer feedback for an unpaid item. My fault for not making sure I was buying the right item, but still communication was lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment