Friday 7 February 2014

Tony Moly Review


I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early April 2013 before I had this blog. This is not a sponsored review 



About Tony Moly:
I first saw Tony Moly products at the shop Morning Glory in china town. I fell in love with the packaging. As always though, it seemed too good to be true, I was more than sure it was going to be full of toxic chemicals that were going to make me sterile if I used it and had probably been smothered over a poor piglet in a lab at some point.

However I recently decided to research the name and found this on their website; “Tony Moly is South Korea’s popular beauty and skin care brand which brings forth a whole new beauty experience with top quality and yet affordable wide range of products. The all natural and organic products with no animal testing or specimen contents comes in chic and stylish packaging." I literally squealed and knew next time I went to china town I had to try it.







Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream: 
There are no instructions..at least none in english so I can only assume this would be the first thing to use before cleansing. It’s a little bit gross as you rub it in it peels away dead skin. However, despite it’s role it does its job in a soothing gentle way, it does not feel harsh on the skin at all. It smells like granny smiths. I just apply a little all over my face then wash it off once the dead skin stops coming away. It works on your hands too. Smooth as a baby’s bum.


Clean Dew Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream:
This by far has the cutest packaging. It also has my favourite scent. Broccoli and honeydew melon. Who would have thought? I use this right after the peeling cream. It has little massaging beads for exfoliation. It doesn’t foam it just makes you all oily. I leave it on for about 5 minutes then rinse. It leaves you smelling orgasmic afterwards.


Peach Hand Cream:
Soft on the skin and soothing. The peach scent is wonderful, I know it looks awkward to other people but I keep smelling my fingers after using it.


Cats Wink Clear Pact:
Too cute for words. I don’t wear foundation often but this shade suits me. Sadly it only comes in the one shade. It’s light and comes off nicely on your skin. Being a compact it’s perfect for the purse/handbag.


Pocket Bunny Mist:
A moisturising spray with a subtle refreshing sweet scent. Adorable bottle which I plan to reuse once it’s empty. Also perfect for the purse/handbag.


Cats Wink Mascara:
It’s actually one of the better mascaras I own. If not the best. It definitely gives me longer darker lashes. The brush is small and easy to use with a twisted brush for curling.


Petite Bunny Gloss Bar:
A strawberry lip gloss. The smell and taste is subtle which I like. Very cute packaging as always. I want more, they come in a range of colours and flavours.


Samples:
With my purchase they gave me samples of a night mask and red appletox with honey cream. The night mask is lovely and soothing. More of a gel than a cream in my opinion. It has no scent and isn’t tasty at all (I licked my lips after applying it). The red appletox however is wonderful and I am certain I’m going to buy that next. It’s a gel moisturiser, the mixture of the honey and apple is refreshing and luscious. 

Price:
For the price and what you are getting, generous supplies of a cruelty free product with natural and organic ingredients in loveable packaging it’s all very affordable. The most expensive item was probably the compact or the broccoli cleanser at around $12.

Overall:
Love the products I bought, very satisfied. I would recommend these items very easily to everyone I know.
†††

No comments:

Post a Comment