Tuesday 25 February 2014

Demonia Suede Bear Boots Review


I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early September 2013 before I had this blog. 

This is not a sponsored review 




Price/Quality: $86.95
For a pair of Demonia boots, that’s pretty decent really. They are fantastic quality, very sturdy, comfortable and surprisingly easy to walk in. I’ve worn them heaps and I walk everywhere. I wore them to the city when I stayed with my sister and walked pretty much through most of the cbd. I wouldn’t wear them in rain, because suede and rain don’t mix. They are not too heavy, definitely not as heavy as they look, but I’m pretty sure the sole is not hollow. Again this was a treat for me. I don’t really spend much money on shoes too often. I usually don’t see the point. But as soon as I saw these babies, I fell in love and had to have them, no regrets about the price.

Shipping: $35.95
Ouch! It was sent USPS priority so, hence the expense. Still, adding shipping and the price for the boots together is still a decent price for Demonia boots. It was the cheapest I could find them. They arrived nice and fast in a giant shoebox.

Size: 
I am a size 9 in US sizing. The store has a great little shoe size conversion chart, I’d never bought shoes in US sizing before so I was a little worried. Buying shoes online always can be a bit more risky because really sizes vary between manufacturers. They fit beautifully though.

Communication:
I actually contacted the seller before buying them. I was worried because I was going to be going off to New Zealand and that if I bought them at the time they might arrive while I was away, so I was making sure that they would still have them if I left it till I got back. They replied super fast and reassured me that they would reach me within 7 days. Which they did.

Overall:
A great pair of boots! Great service from the store. I am absolutely in love with them. They are my babies now. I have worn them so many times but they still look brand new. They are well worth it if you like this type of shoe. Check out Greathotstuff on eBay, they sell heaps of other great shoes, not just Demonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment