Monday 3 March 2014

Black Milk Review #2





Price:
$155, much like the last lot, I've been wanting these for ages. The Tokyo Massacre ones I actually missed out on the first time and they were put in the museum so I thought I had missed out on them completely. Again, I'll say, they are very expensive for leggings but I don't really regret buying them. They are designer, they are made in Australia, supporting Aussie workers, designers and business, they offer free express post to Australia, so I understand the price tag. They were a treat and I won't be spoiling myself like that again for a little while. My wallet can't take it.

Shipping: Free!
Sweet~ They were shipped express post to me, from Brisbane down to Sydney for me. Black Milk offers free domestic and international shipping. They arrived folded up in a black ziplock baggy with the BM logo on the front, safe and undamaged, and they arrived the day after the shipping confirmation email. All in all I had to wait about 3 days to get them.

Extras:
This time I got a giant BM logo sticker...which I have no where to stick it.

Sizing:
I went for the same sizing as before, XS for me, and they fit great, I could probably get away with XXS but I don't want to risk discomfort. These leggings stretch A LOT, they offer from XXS to XL but it's better to go by measurements.

Quality:
Very high. I have worn these so much, I pretty much live in them and they haven't stretched much or faded. They breathe, so I don't get sweaty or overheat in them and they don't let my legs get cold either. You do have to hand wash them though. I soak mine in shampoo and rinse them separately.

Overall:
Love them to bits! Black Milk has made me a happy little chappy once again.

†††

No comments:

Post a Comment