Tuesday 25 February 2014

BlackMilk Leggings Review

I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early July 2013 before I had this blog. 

This is not a sponsored review 





Shipping: Free.
Black Milk offers free international and domestic shipping. It is based in Brisbane Australia so it was shipped express to me in Sydney. It arrived the day after I received the shipping confirmation email. It was packed in a black ziplock packet with the BM logo on it.


Easter Eggs/Extras:
I’d like to mention that you get a few little quirky bonuses each time you buy. I got a little sticker which I put on my 3ds, you get a humorous letter/reciept and their washing instructions were like a little biblical listing of commandments which also gave me a giggle.

Price: $150.
These are a little pricier and sort of a treat for me. I’ve wanted a pair for a while so I saved up. In all honesty I think they are a little overpriced but the quality is great, I’m supporting an Australian business and fair trade workmanship. They are made really well and the fabric is good quality, plus these are designer leggings so of course they are going to be expensive.


Size:
I was a little worried about sizing. From their chart I was between an XXS and an XS. They advise you to go for the smaller size if you are in the middle but not all the designs offer XXS. I just decided to go for XS. I asked for advice on the facebook page and was met with helpful suggestions and was told I could exchange them if they were not the right sizing. The sizing is just fine for me, in fact I think an XXS might have been a little bit too tight for me. The fabric is really stretchy so it would have fit but I think if they had been XXS the colouring would have paled a little from stretching. With the XS I do have a little extra room on my legs but it doesn’t look unappealing or baggy.


Item/Quality/Material:
I love them to bits. I’ve had a few compliments which is always nice. My Beetlejuice leggings, because they have white stripes, I had to buy some skin coloured underwear though. Anything else is visible underneath them. They are a nylon/spandex blend so stretchy, thick and tight..and shiny….and beautiful.

Overall:
I think they are worth every penny, even though it is a stretch for my little wallet I do not regret buying them. They will get lots of wear and I am following the 15th commandment each time wearing them feeling like a ‘hot little boss’. These are the only leggings I have come across where I think it is okay to wear them as pants haha.

† Thanks for reading †

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These leggings are simply love! I can’t take my eyes off these pictures. Thanks a ton for sharing this review. If I will not forward this to my best friend, she might disown me. I must do that as soon as possible. Also, these are going to look amazing for parties.

    ReplyDelete