Tuesday 25 February 2014

Cat Ear Bowler Hat Review

I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early July 2013 before I had this blog. This is not a sponsored review 


(No longer available where I purchased)

Price: $6.99

Shipping: Free. 
It arrived pretty quick after being shipped the day after I paid for it. However, considering it is a shaped bowler style hat, it was not packed very well. When it arrived it was squashed into a plastic bag. I’m lucky my mum was once a milliner so I could borrow her hat blocks and steamer and reshape it properly. I think even if I didn’t have access to that it would shape just fine with wear, it just would take longer and be more fiddly.


Item:
I think it’s really cute! I’m more of a beanie person but I really like this little hat. It’s made of wool, could probably be stretched a little if you have the means and you want it a little bigger. It’s of decent quality and should last me a while.

Size: I was worried it wouldn’t fit my big noggin but it does just fine.

Overall: I am delighted with my purchase, I think I will get lots of wear out of it and it’s a very cute little piece. Though I do warn people that you may struggle to get it shaped nicely after it’s been squished in the mail :c

Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment