Tuesday 25 February 2014

Brave Store Sponsored Review

I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early June 2013 before I had this blog. This is a sponsored review 


Cat Tights - $10
Buy HERE..

About the Store:
Brave is a store from the Storenvy market place. Run by the wonderful Jane from Melbourne, Australia. She is a reseller of Chinese, Korean and Japanese apparel and accessories. She ships both directly from her suppliers in Hong Kong as well as from Melbourne. Brave was the first store I bought from on Storenvy, after a Storenvy horror story with another seller for the same item. Brave Store has always been a pleasure to buy from.

Shipping: 
Took about the usual two weeks, which I consider fast shipping.

These tights are so dang diddly adorable! False thigh high tights are great if you don’t feel like the hassle of socks that always fall down, wearing garters or suspenders. Brave Store has a great variety of false thigh high and suspender tights. Several of which I intend to buy. These are sturdy, the sock part is thick and doesn’t seem like it will ladder or tear easily. The nude top seems quite sturdy too but not quite as thick, obviously to give the appearance you are wearing socks not tights. These tights are very loveable and a great buy!

† Use the code CULTFAWN for 10% off your order †




No comments:

Post a Comment