Monday 10 February 2014

Zipper Mouth Sweater - eBay Review

I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early June 2013 before I had this blog. This is not a sponsored review 



(Sold out now)

Price: $11.59

Shipping: 
It was free, it was marked as shipped the day after I bought it on the 21st of May. It arrived 3 days before the estimated time, on the 4th of June c: So thats 2 weeks exactly. It arrived undamaged and in good basic packaging.

Size: 
I got an XL, I read the measurements and knew this was not going to be huge on me (I’m a smaller size generally). So as you can see above sadly it is asian sizing and not made for western bodies. Still it’s a fine fit for me.

Item: 
It’s a really soft and cuddly cotton blend, I really love it. It’s perfect for winter. Very comfortable. The Zip is sturdy and will put up with me constantly zipping and unzipping. The design is so adorable from the big blue eyes down to the little ears on the shoulders.

Overall: 
Love it. Totally worth it, how could you say no at $11? It’s quality is incredible for that price.
†††

No comments:

Post a Comment