Sunday 9 February 2014

Brave Store: Kitty Flatforms & Cat Ear Beanie Review

I’m sorry for the quality of the photos I only have my phone for a camera and so I use instagram as a shortcut to edit them. Also this was an order and review I did back in early May 2013 before I had this blog. This is not a sponsored review 



I am a lover of beanies and hats. This one is no exception. I love it, I’ve worn it heaps and like the way it looks on my noggin. Its nice a stretchy so it fits well and is a pretty nice quality.

I was really worried about sizing. I am an in between size usually, a 38-38.5  EUR sizing in shoes. I bought a pair of wedges off a different store on ebay as a 38 and they are a little small on me. So I contacted Jane (Brave Store) to ask for her opinion, she said they were pretty true to size. So I decided to try a 38 again. They are the PERFECT size. I’m so glad I didn’t get the size 39. They are comfortable and sturdy. Really good quality I don’t feel like they will fall apart any time soon.

Shipping: $4
Shipping is dang reasonable for a pair of shoes and a beanie. They arrived separately, both in good condition, about 15 days after being posted.

Communication: 
As always Jane was very helpful and friendly, always happy to take on my annoying questions. Brave is a very reliable store, and has always been good to me. I will always recommend to others.

Overall: 
Another great purchase from a great store :) I can’t think of anything negative to tell you. Perhaps just a general “Always check your shoes size”, shoe sizing can have slight variations amongst manufacturers. A 38 from one place may be half a centimetre smaller than a 38 from a different manufacturer, and that can be half a centimetre too small. However in this case the size was perfect for me.

♥ Use the code CULTFAWN for 10% off your order 

No comments:

Post a Comment